We offer full service wedding planing and coordination for couples that are considering a destination wedding. If you’ve never been to Sri Lanka, planing a wedding from half a world away can be very complicated and stressful, especially if you’re not sure where to start or what to expect. We are here to help you with every detail of your dream wedding just as you imagine it, with a wide range of beautiful locations and fully customizable wedding packages there is something for everyone.
We keep things simple without sacrificing quality and provide a stress-free wedding experience as beautiful and unforgettable as your own love story. Ultimately, Our goal is to help you plan the Best Wedding Possible.
What We Provide...
- Wedding Photographer
- Natural Wedding Arch (specially made marriage podium know as “Poruwa”) with hanging threads of Frangipani & Jasmine
- Authentic Kandyan Dancers & Drummers at Ceremony
- Wedding Representative and Master of Ceremonies
- Traditional coconut lamp decorations in the gardens
- JayamangalaGatha (Four Girls Singing Blessings)
- Registrar to officiate at Ceremony Registrar will provide an offering of vows in English
- Handmade Brass Canister to gift to Registrar (This is a local custom)
- Official Sri Lankan Marriage Certificate
- Locally arranged tropical flower bouquet & Button Hole
- Traditional Antique Brass Oil Lamp
- Bridal Hair Stylist helper
- Open Top Morris Minor with Driver for Sunset Beach Photos
- A lavishly dressed Elephant back ride on the beach
- Champagne & Fresh Fruit Basket
- Sri Lankan Style Marriage
- European Style Marriage
- American Style Marriage
- Dancing Groups
- Horse Cart
- Bakki Cartor even get married on a private sailing